Thursday, November 7, 2013

Lady Runner, at your service

As you can probably tell from my "code name," I am a runner. I have not always been a runner, but in the past year, it has become a long awaited love story.

I have two of the most beautiful daughters I could have ever dreamt for. They are one and a half, and almost 3. They are the light of my life. And the reason I run.

My husband and I have a hilarious story that I'll save for another time.

We have a boxer and are awaiting the upcoming date for bringing home our new puppy girl Mastiff.

I am a hardcore breastfeeding advocate. I believe in positive self talk. I do not believe one mother is better than another simply because of her choice of parenting style. I believe in lifting other women up, not tearing them down. It's hard enough doing what we do, we don't need to criticize each other in the process.

I'm busy, we all are. I am so excited about being able to share the craziness of my life with you. I want to offer advice, joy, hope, and a little humor sprinkled here and there.

If you have specific questions that you want us to answer, please post or message us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/TheNaptimeBloggers.

We know being a mom is hard. Trying to juggle that with being a woman is even harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment