Friday, November 8, 2013

Imagine this...

Hello Blogland! 

I can't express how excited I got when I was invited to join this project. Taking on a blog with this group of ladies makes it feel a lot less overwhelming and a lot more welcoming. 
I am a wife, a mom, a crafter of many things, and certainly a dreamer. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for just over 8 years and my hubby retired from the military about a year ago. HOOAH! We have two DSs and I will sometimes lovingly refer to them as Monster (7 years) and Bear (5 years). 
We have 3 furbabies, all dogs. Two oldies, but goodies, that we have had for 10 years and 1 wolf hybrid that is my DH's service dog (he is just under a year old). 
We go through a lot of ups and downs being a prior military family, but deployments have made us stronger, as individuals and as a family. 
I love to craft things and I recently started learning to sew from my mom. I feel very strongly about family and find the closeness of that bond to be quite sacred. 
I'm a lover of all things Disney and a firm believer in letting kids be kids for as long as they can. 
 The real world is rough enough and I cherish their innocence, but that does not by any means mean to hide them from the world! 
I'm hoping this blog becomes a place of open information and great resources because none of us are perfect. I'm on a mission to eat better, exercise more, love harder, laugh more, and just enjoy life. Like many of you, I'm still figuring it all out too, so lets get started figuring it out together! 

-Lady Imagine

No comments:

Post a Comment