Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lady Bug :)

Hi! :) I am SO excited to start this journey! I look forward to growing and learning together, as mothers, and becoming the very best we can be!

I am a wife. To my very best friend. We have a crazy story, and I believe without a doubt, he was the man I was meant to marry.

I am a mother. I have 2 daughters. The oldest is 4, she has a different father, than my husband. And that little girl is responsible for changing me in ways I never knew were possible. Our second daughter is 2, and she is a true middle child. She is crazy and makes me laugh every single day. We also have a son, who is 6 weeks old. I never knew a piece of me was missing until the day I held him in my arms for the very first time. I love my children with every fiber of my being. But there is definitely a special bond between a mother and her son.

 I truly believe that my calling in life was to be a wife and mother.


I have many other interests that go along with my life calling. I love cooking, baking, crafting and cleaning! I also LOVE organizing. I hope to share some of my tips in the future! :) I also enjoy wine and Target (because really, who doesn't love Target?!)


I am on a journey of plant based eating, daily exercising, self improvement, and honestly, just getting the most out of this crazy life!


I am a natural birth advocate, I encapsulated my placenta, I have had miscarriages, and a baby who was born prematurely and didn't survive. I have had many experiences in my life, that I hope to share my views and thoughts. But in a loving, helpful, proactive way. I will never judge. And I firmly believe that just because one thing worked for me, does not mean it will work for another.


Thank you for following me on this journey, and I can't wait to grow with you!

-Lady Bug




No comments:

Post a Comment